Friday, January 2, 2009

Logs: sleepy priest site change logs

This is where I'm keeping track of major changes to the site look feel layout of

8/17/09 added lables for every post. yes I had to work backwards which reminds me to always lable it so i never have to do this again. Questions the vaule of google adsense .. not getting paid kk. deleting all ads

2/17/09 I deleted 3 inactive blogs and merged its info into this website as 1 thread which I wil update and its sorted by the anime lable. I just use my anime thread to track my favorite animes

2/8/09
I changed all fonts to arial and increased the contrast as it finally dawned on me that I'm using a lite grey font for the titles and that it was nearly unreadable. Most of this site is kept white as I want to emphasize the whitespace.

1/1/09 closed some lables added new ones.

No comments: