Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WOW friends & RL

so ..do people meet their true love on wow .. Some do and most don't. I dont think I would fall for a wow guy just because its not something I log on to wow to do. Sure I enjoy a lot of people's company but my emotions and such just aren't invested in it. I would also be a little nuts to say that I am infatuated with someone else's pixels. Also people are not who they say they are with WOW and I keep that in mind. I log on to WOW specifically to play and not date so that's what I'm going to do.

I personally like to keep my 3-5 lives separate and under very specific circumstance will wow friends meet myself or my inner circle. WOW friends are kind of on the brink between outer ring a little farther out. They are untested so I need to get to know them more before they're cleared to be outer ring friends.

I have 3 rings of friends: inner, outer and milky way which not really friends but are people I like to keep in contact with.

I think the "real me" is a little of everything mixed in and with certain facets of the original is shown to people depending on what I'm doing, who I'm with and where I'm at. There is a lite blending of sorts between my 5 selves : Wow player, Worker, Student, Aspiring Artist, Friend and the Real me. I think this is totally normal and works fine. Though sometimes the outer ring people from the me facets do want to meet my full self and thats usually where I set limits.

I dunno why I dislike merging my separate halves but I'm sure it's got to do with privacy I vaule my personal space.

Rule #1: Friends and money do not mix.
Rule #2: No money lending unless i'm giving it to you

No comments: