Friday, January 30, 2009

Anime Collection / Watch list

okies it seems that I watch more anime than movies. I watch movies once in a blue moon and only the very good ones at that. Movie tickets are now $12.50!! Its not the money factor that prevents me from seeing a good movie I just don't get the urge to see every new movie that's out and if I remember it later on and it's on DVD and in the library for free that's great. My issues with going to movies is that I can't stand to spend $12.50, 1.5-2 hours movie time, 1 hour transportation and if the movie sucks I fee ripped off. With books and anime I get to read the back, open it flip to the center and decide if its worth watching or reading. I've seen movies where the best parts were the trailer.

I've reached the point where I now have more new anime to watch than I have time so what I've been doing is saving them up into a folder titled to watch later. Stuff like code geas while I enjoy it .. I dont really have time to watch it along with the 3 others I do watch.


BOLD = I am following that series.

Continued Series
Bleach

Code Geas: LeLouche the Rebellion
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - erm is this a repeat?
Naruto Shippuden

Rosario to Vampire Capu 2
Tales of the Abyss

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Animes to "test"
here's where I get 1 episode watch it and decide to follow or not

MUST watch list
*Deus Ex Machina,
*Dojin Work
*ghost
*Higashi no Eden
*Kurokami The Animation
*Macademi Wasshoi
*Night Head Genesis
*Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom
*Shangri-La
*Valkyria Chronicles

May watch list
Asu no Yoichi
Chi's New Address
Chrome Shelled Regios
Hatsukoi Limited
Hayate the Combat Butler
jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae
KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple
Koukaku no Regios
Natsu no Arashi
Pandora Hearts
Queen's Blade
saki
Shinkyoku Sōkai Polyphonica
Silver Diamond
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity
Tears to Tiara

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My Completed Series
Claymore
D-Grayman
Evangelion
FullMetal Alchemist
GunSlinger Girls
hunter x hunter
Inuyasha - continuing
Karas
Mai Hime
Naruto
Noir
Read or Die
Rosario to Vampire
Seirei no Moribito
Shingetsutan tsukihime
Soul Eater
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight Guilty
Witch Hunter Robin
Witchblade
Zombie Loan

Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Guilty
Yozakura_Quartet

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I'm a fan of Bleach (both manga (Chinese-translated) and anime) as well.

If you haven't already, check out the Bleach Movies.

Bleach: Memories of Nobody.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memories_of_Nobody

Gonna get my hands on Bleach Movie 2: DiamondDust Rebellion

Check out the trailer here
http://bleach-movies.blogspot.com/