Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life as an Unguilded Lone Wolf

Hi hi,
Life as an unguilded or a member of an inactive guild is a bit different than guilded. I enjoy the quite and peace but when it comes to instances its a pain cuz now i have to find the people, armory them then if spec and gear pass hopefully the player skill is there and they're aren't too weird.

So far in my groups I've met 1 super whiner, rude people, incompetent people and good players. So it helps to be group leader here so you have absolute control ofthe group. One thing that I will do is group kick people who are rude and or ninjas. Oh and pugs cannot be trusted so Master Loot stays on in case an epic drops or something cuz after someone ninjas kicking em does no good so keep this on.

Lawl while i dont' care about bop blues others do but epics that I don't want to see ninja looting and a little ML saves alot of drama. My rule of thumb is 3 deaths or 3 wipes and i'm done. I don't really care if it's a wipe, accident or whatever because if its early on that's just a sign that this group cannot handle the bosses so i'm better off with a new group.

Oh and lack of maturity .. if I join a group where it looks like a frat house well .. ok I can deal with it so long as I'm being run though or something BUT if it's a regular group i give you 1 warning and will kick on the 2nd offense. A few things that will earn you a kick from me : ninja afks, extended afks, bad connection, wipes caused by you, cybering, sexual harrasment, ninjaing, racist etc.. basically the same rules that any mature /decent guild will apply will hold in my runs.

Anyways that's the ramblings of a lone wolf ..the way i see it blizzard is forcing the loners to socialize with the rest of wow's population with these quests inside instances which are worth a ton of exp.

Meh I'm sure I can get into any guild I want... even the creme of the crop raiding guilds. Except I have no intention of handing over that much time to a guild. Dunno .. my first and only guild was that elite, mature, organized that I dont think there are many if any that will measure up so I dont' join any. lol you know originally when I first came to wow I decided that I want to be a member of one of the server's elite guilds if only for the guid tag so bro did some research and picked this one.

Well it was fun. Thank for the fish! Sadly but true things change as do people. I can't say if i've changed or if it was the guild. logic says it was me ..I became a casual wower and lost interest in raiding.
-------------

update 8/26/08
btw as an unguilded level 1-70 toon people are so rude as to send you a random guild invite or worst shove a guild charter for me to sign. I use an addon to block them then whisper them 3g per signature and pretty soon i'll up it to 5g. Not that I need the gold but if people can't be bothered to whisper first and offer gold for my annoyance then I can't be bothered to sign. Or you'll have these pug groups that will send you a guild invite w/o saying anything it's like hello? do you not see something under my name? there's a reason for that. good. kk bye

No comments: