Monday, July 14, 2008

First Raid in 6 months

Woot i just finished my first raid in 6 months ..

Sigh this is also my first raid outside of a guild *long story*

I logged in and said i'm gonna raid a bit and alt a bit and lets see what LFG channel has up.

Karazhan (PUG) pick up group I made it a point to ask if it was a new instance or what boss they were at because any group that is at maiden or curator and is asking for replacements it's a sign that thier members aren't geared for the instance and would be a waste of my time to join them and get locked out of a raid for the week. Lol this is all guess work of course but my $15 so it's be geared or be out. While i can't lead a raid I can damm well make sure it will go smoothly if you're epicced out.

Anyways it was Karazhan full clear in 3.5 hours with the following loots: T4 gloves, Healing chest, Healing belt + 2 void crystals + 30x Badges. Lol anyways my goal is to get a full boomkin gear set and roll need on any trinkets i see.

Result: POST raid: I am tired! okies this is why i don't raid and haven't raided in over 6 months the sheer repetitiveness is boring. and all these epics will be come purple garbage in a few months so i'll just level some alts and make gold.

No comments: