Sunday, February 21, 2010

Solo Boss farming!

I've recently been informed that my 2boxing days are over (2nd acct cancelled)  so ... time to learn how to solo these raid instances.  Its completely doable i've just been lazy.   You see its alot easier to farm an instance with twice the dps and half the concentration than it is to truely play your class to its maximum.

As a super casual I don't raid well on occassion I do join the random VOA and snag some freebie gear because at this point unless people are new 80s they dont need it.  I participate in all holiday events for gear upgrades as these days I depend on the freebies to have any gear.  Yah I'm lazy but ah well this is life trading off my digital time for concrete time. 

Anyways I will update this blog with my exploits.

Solor lists:
ZG tiger boss & bloodlord,
Karazhan: Attumen

At 80 i will attempt MGT .. as It seems I just dont have the dps for it at this point.

No comments: