Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am still alive!

Woo a whole month has gone by since last post!   ah well .. sleepy priest should be renamed lazy priest. Well then I see 1 comment by a sex website .. really like they think its really a free country here with free speech and all.  Hell no it aint.  all comments are moderated by your high priestess and if I deem it worthy it shall be approved.

Anyways so far I've been doing the every week log in 15 min check my AH alts across 2-3 servers and 2 factions and log off.    RL catches up and WOW goes the way of the dinosaurs.  Don't get me wrong I still love spending a couple of hours WOWing and such just that other stuff higher on the priority list takes up most of my time.

Stratolme - run to death by now i've seen everything there is to see and can run it in 15 mins tops and can even do it eyes closed.
Skill ups - nearly all weapon and unarmed skills is at 400 thank yous to the many caster mobs in strat.  Start auto attack and go take a shower or eat come back and skill is nearly 400.  The trick here is to find a caster mob that can heal itself up while not doing much damage so my health regen can keep up without me needing to cast anything.

No comments: