Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do you tell people you play World of Warcraft?

this is a yes or no question.  Personally I don't because I believe in keeping my wow life separate from my RL and makes life simler.  You see WOW people can potentially be a stalker so if they know nothing about me then it make it easier to just cut them loose.  And vice versa my RL friends do not meet my WOW friends.  Now the exception is the RL friends who WOW okies those people know my toon name and server as we are likely to wow together sometimes.

WORK -- no no no under no circumstances are you even to admit world of warcraft exists.  Why? do you want em to start looking at you like an addict and clocking your ever min and tracing your internet searches?   You have no friends at work so just do your job then WOW when you get off duty, dont even look at wow sites.   Okies you may think about it but leave no trace.

With the new armory activity feed this makes the wow stalker reality.

Yes
NO
Maybe

No comments: