Monday, December 28, 2009

How to farm the AH

just an update to my gold farming secrets.  At this  point i think it safe to say lets all share because there's no secrets after 5 years of wow's up time.

I am a business elf and unlike most people who's "main" is a max level character and nicly geared my main is level 1 toon who usually has some 50k gold on hand.  my level 1 toon funds all my alts and shopping needs.  ironic isn't it.

My specialty is: rare recipes, hard to find enchants, enchant mats.   This is mainly because i dont care to farm herbds or ores so do not have any raw mats to sell.   I much rather farm the AH than pick flowers then sell em but to each his own.

AH is the only profession that has  no limit on how much you make and everything else can make 250g per hour.  Questing, dailies, farming,  herbing, oring.  ya i counted.


run auctioneer scan at least 2x a day, scan the AH manually looking for your specialty's items and seeing if its a deal, buy out anything at 50% discount and if its super rare you buy and hold then list on AH at its market vaule for as long as it takes to sell.  You'd be surprise prices people will pay if they realize that there is no other seller its buy it from you or not have it at all.

No comments: