Sunday, December 27, 2009

The De-Evolution of a WOWer

ya think i'd be more motivated to wow since i am on vacation.  but nope.   i just logged in to grab my BB gun for the achievvement and logged right out.  well it doesn't help that my netbook isn't wow capable and the spare desktop crashes whenever wow boots up but its ok .. i actually don't care that much.    i'll wow when i get back to my home computer.  haha the de-evolution of a hardcore wower.   A few years ago I couldn't imagine life without WOW but now its like meh.   I know who my friends are and well if they dont wow thats ok too because I still think highly of them.  


what i did do was catch up on all my sleep dept for 4 months, eat cooked real foods and clean up.  Filled out some job applications wrote 5 plus essays as i had to rewrite a few of em. 
Otherwise yes there's a lot more time once ya do limited wow or schedule it in and stop at the designated time.  on my end I just cease to care that is all

I think WOW is a problem only if you let it become one otherwise its just another leisure activity i can do it or not and its not a big deal. Uhm ya I am a user not an abuser make sense?

No comments: