Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally patched and ready to go

after 2 days of downloading, installing, trouble shooting a computer that literally died on me from some corrupt registry.  Luckily computer hiccuped after I turned in all my projects so nothing was lost just a few hours to get patched up for wow and redownload my addons.

What do you think I did after patching up?  explore new content?  raid?  nah nothing so mundane for me I logged in to see a paladin targetting me .. and while i wondered what one was suppose to do with a paladin he killed me.  I guess that was a ret-a-din aka retardin.  Ow who woulda thought that paladins hit so hard.   I forgot to go bear but it wouldn't have made a differnce .. I still dont know what to do with a pally other than wear em down.

I rezzed and resumed my 1 strat run for the nite and logged. hey at least i got my shot at the baron's mount in

No comments: