Saturday, December 5, 2009

Farming Stratolme for: Baron's Mount

Time:15-18 min per run. 
Loots:  5-8 stacks of runecloth, 8 large brilliant shards, 6-10 illusion dust, 5 greater eternal essence.
Route:  Go straight kill baroness somebody first, then go kill spider boss, then go through gate and kill your magician boss,  proceed to magisters dude, then pull all of stich monsters and swipe em to death.  kill skellies and De loots while waiting for the black guard to spawn, kill those too  then go in to kill baron all while swipping when skeletons go to him.  Rinse and repeat

I've heard that a full clear can be done in 10 mins if i do not stop to loot or pull uncessary mobs.

So far I have had no luck with the drop rate but will keep trying.  I dont have anything else to do in game as I have neither the time or inclination to raid or instance or pvp.  A fast and short instance run is just what I'm looking for. Stratolme grinding isn't hard but it is very disapointing.

Profits:  mail cloths to my tailor alt to make stuff for DE and then use mats to enchant very rare recipes for sale on the AH.

No comments: