Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guild Application Accepted!

So yep! The good news is in! I got the guild invite and my friend even made sure to be online and send my the ginvite himself. Wow i'm flattered.

After reading the website, archives, forum chatter, raid issues etc I have come to the conclusion that thier loot system needs work as well as thier raid sign ups. there's no advance signup sheet wtf? how can you expect your raiders to just be online and ready to raid on raid nights not knowing if they even get to go? Loots! they use a loot council combined with some strange dkpish type. They do not yet have a dkp system to handle loots. All that says if if we like you then you'll get loots. Luckily I'm not a raider so this doesn't affect me. Still a raiding guild should have offline raid sign ups, loot system, and a staple list of raid leaders, website with a section for each class too.

whatever as a nonraider this is none of my business but sheesh ..it seems so disorganized! Ok I'm biased since I came from a formerly really well run, organized guild who's GM was technically capable of making his own website so that's where I get my standards for guilds.

I know about thier guild from reading forums so sometime this week it will be a meet the guild type thing where I log on and see what else people are doing and "volunteer" to help. Yea they ahve a 2 week probation so if you don't work out then you're out.

I am now a non-raider inside a strong raiding guild. Hehe I get to show off my elite guild tag! As a nonraider I dont have any online requirements other than the ones I set for myself which is once a week leveling with a friend and chat up all the other people that aren't in my guild but I enjoy their company too.

i'm going to write a guide on how to find a good guild!

No comments: