Thursday, January 7, 2010

What to farm what to farm

Only 15 mins a day or 1.05 hours a week  if I keep it to 15 mins a day .. man ..what a bummer maybe I can up my speed and do my AH listings and such in 5 mins on 3 servers.

Well if i really think about it 15 mins I can be taking a long assed shower or fiddling away on the internet so 15 mins of well enjoyed time is actually worth it and with 1-2 hours on the weekends.

AH alts across factions and 3 servers - I need to learn how to use this addonn which supposenly can do automatically what I do in person.  Ya know to scan AH for deals on rare recipes and list my cross faction pets.

Its one of these.
Strat - 1 run (13 mins)
AH alts-3 servers 2 factions (15 mins)
heroic 1 run (15-20 mins)
PVP - whatever can be done in 15

More likely than not I'm going to take the AH route its more satisfying to see page after page of sold items.

No comments: