Sunday, January 3, 2010

Completed! Achievement: Why? Because It's Red

Why? Because It's Red    

This achievement is gained by acquiring a [Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal], enabling you to use the Red Qiraji Battle Tank mount, found as a somewhat rare drop in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.


What a nice new years!  HAPPY NEW YEARS Indeed!  I also got Enchant Cloak - Subtlety and Enchant Gloves - Threat too!   

I formed a raid for AQ40 with 20 level 80 alliance pugs and 2 guildies and went into AQ40.    I master looted the instance so people would not roll on more than 1 mount.   As tempting as it was to Master Loot the item to myself but I didnot.   A level 75 warrior won the roll with 99 I looted it to him and immediately whispered can I buy that from you? Opened trade with 666 and said here's most of my gold.

hehe and surprisingly enough he sold it to me.  I believe at the time he did not know how rare this mount was so probably thought to himself what a noob this raid leader was she's willing to pay all this gold for a red mount what the heck.  I can't blame him for thinking it was an easy drop considering yellow, greens, blues were dropping like candy.  After I got it I think someone told him how rare it was so  .. he was very upset .. but hey not my fault there.  He's lucky this raid leader didn't ninja loot it most pug leaders would have.

I got it by very honorable means.    Its not my responsibility to educate players so yep!  i got lucky he didn't know any better. Erm I did ninja loot one item .. it was a bop blue enchanting recipe.  I linked one and didn't link the other but rolled and won the first one with a 95.


No comments: