Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Raid: Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

So today I decided to run AQ40 for those of you who don't know its called: Temple of Ahn'Qiraj,

I have one more receipe I would like out of AQ40 and that is agility to gloves.  So I get a run going and drag in one of the elite raiding guild shamans as he's farming the tentacle.  My role is just the recruiter and lootmaster.   I take care of getting enough people of the right class, booting idiots and handing out loots.    Loot rule was 1 mount per person until all have won 1 mount before anyone can roll on the 2nd with special exception to the red bug mount that one its free roll as its super rare.

The shaman friendlist person did most of the tactics and explaining as he had the most knowledge and wanted the end boss the most..  Well .. trinket drops and he's estactic.  I whisper him .. you know i can't just Master loot it to you  it just wouldn't be right.  So be prepared to pay in gold to buy the trinket from the highest winner.  People were whispering me with tells of i'll buy it for gold. I annouce:  ROLL Vanquished Tentacle of C'Thun and   He rolls a 35 and seeing that it was many low rolls I put in my roll and win it with 85.  Shaman opened trade with me and puts in 500g in the trade box.   Ooo money i likeith!   well i'd have let him have it for free but meh who am I to say no to gold.   Oh he didn't care it was just his way of celebrating.

Overall it was a decent raid.  I run a fair run and take measures to ensure that there is little drama.  Oh keeping a written list of who got a mount was my main job and following along.   I did annouce that Enchant Agi to gloves is not up for rolls . namely if it drops I will masterloot it to myself.  

All loots were DEed and shards split amongst members
RED bug mount  (2)
Yellow Bug Mount (7)
Blue Bug Mount (6)
Green Bug Mount (8)
Enchant recipes (2)
Void Crystals (30)

Vanquished Tentacle of C'Thun
Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Trinket
Requires Level 60
Item Level 88
Use: Summons a Vanquished Tentacle to your aid for 30 sec. (3 Min Cooldown)
 

http://www.cenarionguard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/silithus-800x-500x375.jpg

No comments: