Monday, May 25, 2009

New anime watching!

Dear reader,
Please enjoy my anime list. Today I finally got around to previewing all the new anime that been coming out for the past few months. I think the last time I did such a previewing project was back in january so yea it takes me 6 months to do an anime update but oh well here goes. Anyways my to watch list on post 1 has been updated.

Yummy so many anime to watch! ok this is going to take a while to get through so I've decided that I will download collect the anime series but not watch it because there just isn't enough time to watch everything. what I will do is keep track of it here on this page so I know what animes to watch when I'm bored.

MUST watch list

*Deus Ex Machina,
*Dojin Work
*ghost
*Higashi no Eden
*Kurokami The Animation
*Macademi Wasshoi
*Night Head Genesis
*Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom
*Shangri-La
*Valkyria Chronicles

May watch list
Asu no Yoichi
Chi's New Address
Chrome Shelled Regios
Hatsukoi Limited
Hayate the Combat Butler
jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae
KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple
Koukaku no Regios
Natsu no Arashi
Pandora Hearts
Queen's Blade
saki
Shinkyoku Sōkai Polyphonica
Silver Diamond
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity
Tears to Tiara

No comments: