Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Mount Collection


Hi hi I just wanted to show off my super cool pair of mounts.

Druid 70 got the Winterspring Frostsaber in January of 2006
Priest 70 got Fiery Warhorse's Reins in April of 2007

The wintersaber rep grind is just about the hardest and mind numbing grind I ever did. This was completed Pre-BC so it should have taken 3+ months but I completed it in 2.5 weeks. I wasunemployed at the time and was avoiding a few RL things so wintersaber rep grind it was .

Attumen's mount dropped in my guild's 2nd karazhan run I paid a very high amount of points for it. Lets say i was willing to spend all my points and not have anything left for gear if need be. My logic was while I do raid the drop % is very low and who knows if there will be people with more points than me in the next raid. Also mounts are something that won't be made obsolete with new patches.

Zomg I am still missing a few mounts: Deathcharger's Reings, ZG Swift Zulian Raptor
ZG Swift Zulian Tiger, Reins of the Raven Lord, Ashes of Alar "Phoenix Mount". The rep mounts i dont care about but these zomg /drool.

Okies okies i'm being greedy so i'm happy with my 2 cool mounts but one can always dream

*undead - is me using orb of deception. NE Druid Female= UD Female










No comments: