Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 things Healers Hate

Groups & Healers - as much as I enjoyed raiding and instancing there are a few things that will annoy me to no end.

1.) Say Heal me! unless you're main tank dont' ask for a heal because now you're not going to get any.

2.) Dont' tell me how to heal because you think you know better trust me you do not. If you did then you'd be here healing it and not me. I will tell you to STFU and if i need to tell you how to tank or dps then i'm replacing you.

3.) Blame the healer for the wipe. Ok great .. so how is it my fault you can't hold 3-4 mobs? or how you as DPS got wtfpwn because you pulled aggro? Clearly it is almost always never the healer's fault unless tank dies from lack of healings and I have a full mana bar or I die 5 secs into the fight and now we've no healer.

4.) whine how you're not getting heals or I don't know how to heal .. ok you're just annoying now and in 2 secs i'm going to group kick you and replace. Why? my time my enjoyment and you're annoying.

5.) don't assume I didnt' see you .. why wouldn't i see you? it's just 1 of 5 bars on my screen .. try watching 40x bars in a BWL / Aq40 raid. If you didnt' get healed .. there's a reason maybe i'm conserving mana and don't feel you need it.

No comments: