Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bored @ 80

So life at 80 is rather boring if you dont raid or pvp or rp. I've picked up a hobby of collecting mounts the rarer the better. rep grinding is annoying so i've decided to do mine piecemeal one rep at a tie ... i did get exalted with Stormwind in onlly 1 days time with the rep coming from low level quests. Then day 2 i got exalted with ironforge, and then totally burned out. I am back to casually grinding netherwing rep mainly just by parking myself at the npc and doing netherwing crystal turnins on days that I dont feel like spending the 14-30 mins it takes to do the dailies. I will take a break from my mount grinding and only do the weekly karazhan runs, maybe a ZG or mgt as it does get tiring. LOL so says the person who grinded wintersaber rep in 1 month back in pre-bc.

No comments: