Monday, April 20, 2009

End Game: Whats left now?

mount farming!! ok i've hit 80 and have some nice raid gear so i will be farming up the lower level instance as a dual boxer. (deathknight tank/dps + resto druid healing) this combo actually works out nicely as my DK box 1 is able to aeo tank any loose mobs and requires so little healing that my druid can auto follow and ocassionally click over the next window for a heal.

Instances to grind: There's like a billion instances to grind that I have to pick and choose which ones to do on any gi ven day as I could theorethically spend my life grinding these mounts

Karazhan boss #1: for midnight's mount (20 mins)
Tempest Keep: Ashes of Alar for phoenix mount
ZG tiger boss and raptor boss: Mounts!!!
Onyxia: need a ony
Setteck Halls: (45 min run -- all done got !)
Magister's Terrace: swift white hawkstrider (3
Stratholme: baron rivendares mount soloable so will be doing that

No comments: