Friday, February 27, 2009

Lenovo S10 blogging on the go

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share my new purchase the Lenovo S10 netbook in pink. Due to my new schedule and slightly more mobile lifestyle I've decided to invest in a netbook to keep on top of my readings, internet affairs, write up some minor java bits and yes to check email and such w/o worrying that i'm typing in my password in unsecured systems out there. Uhm yea wow forums guild forums and the like.

Since its a netbook I can't play wow on it. The goal is to keep my bag light with most of my files as PDFs and it plays music so I can listen to stuff while studying and watch anime when I'm on break time as well handle real work that I'd otherwise have to wait until I get home late night.

Oh did I mention light weight and cute?totally the cafe companion

WiiFi - there's free internet scattered all over the place.

Technical Details:
Price $ 349 + 10% discount if you buy from Lenovo directly
Lenovo S10
Weight: 2.6 lbs

Processor: Intel ATOM Processor N270 Single Core ( 1.60GHz 533MHz 512KB )
Operating system: Windows XP Home Edition
Display type: 10.2" WSVGA AntiGlare TFT with integrated camera 1024x600
System graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Memory: 512 MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz (easily upgradeable)
Hard drive: 80GB 5400RPM
Communication adapter: Broadcom 11b/g Wi-Fi wireless
Battery: 3 Cell Lithium-Ion
Extras: Built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam, microphone
Inputs: Express Card slot, 2 USB ports, 4-in-1 card reader, mic jack, headphone jack, VGA, Ethernet
http://www.laptoppicker.com/archives/lenovo-idea-pad-s10-laptop.jpghttp://www.laptopmag.com/uploadedImages/Multimedia_Assets/Images/2008/Reviews/laptops/Lenovo_S10_0265g.jpg
update: lenovo shipping estimates suck geez I ordered 2/24/09 at the very least I really think they need to put a hard eta vs. these soft dates that change about 1-2 days before its suppose to ship.

Shipping ETA logs: 3/2, 3/6, 3/10 and today it says shipped? 3/5 lawl

No comments: