Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOTLK easy?

hmm wolkt isn't that hard it seems i see level 80s already and the expac came out 11/13 today is 11/17 thats only 4 days! Geez .. these expacs are fast! Geez i'm still working on my level 55s and 29s but thats the way it is some people need the challenge of powering through the content.

I personally enjoy the journey to level cap and become quite bored at the top since I am unwilling to raid and dont really pvp. So whats to do at the top? go raid the AH and the random alt. Before i didn't really have a wow limit but now I do. So after a 2.5-3 hour instance that's about it for me so its unlikely i'll be hitting another instance or quest but i will take the time to make sure i'm logged out at an inn or preferably nearby my next quest zones.

No comments: