Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving & WOW

yay turkey massacre. LOL anyways this is the one day that everyone eats turkey and Boston Market makes a killing. Well I for one will be showing up early like 11am to buy my stuff because last year they ran out of turkeys/side orders and the only option was to buy a cold turkey that they've defrosted out of thier freezers.

WOW time? I'll log in briefly to say happy thanksgiving to guildmates then go offline to celebrate with family it wouldn't be right to be wowing while family is celebrating.

Ah well i guess i'll start planning for xmas celebration. Lets see this year I might organize another holiday gift exchange or not. I haven't decided yet as this would be alot of paper work on my end not to mention that I am relatively unknown outside of the officers and GM. Ah well heh me the quiet leveler.

I wonder if there's a similar event on wow .

No comments: