Thursday, October 16, 2008

WOW Musings

i've come to the conclusion that 70% of WOW people are rude, obnoxious, and immature. I now ignore trade chat unless I need it otherwise it brings me to thier level if i respond and that annoys me. If you notice the more your respond the they up the rudeness and you do the same. Guess what? even if you started on your unknown alt . pretty soon you'll start acting just like the 70-90% of the jackasses on wow and then what's the point? youve become the enemy. 30% are the more mature crowd .. its a matter of finding them they exist on ever server.

Anyways there is always more stuff to grind etc rep, gold, gear, unique items etc.

There is a direct connection that the more wow time you do the more your RL falls apart.

Otherwise I have a rule that no wow until 9:30pm server.

No comments: