Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallows Eve event! a pet!! dammit no mount!



I picked up a squashling pet on these toons so far:

server #1: druid + priest have it.
server #2: none
server #3: level 10 priest got it in her trick/treat bag. Now that was aweseome to see a blue pet in a lowbie's bags. This priest is leveling via the RAF aka myself and will be xfering to server #2 the extra 30 levels will be granted to the even slower leveling druid alt.

Okies a fast update here. I've be slacking off the posting here mainly as I don't have any new wow revelations. i'm an altoholic and once i hit the level cap i retire the character and repeat however since i'm a non-leveler it will take me a long long while to get to the level cap. Perhaps its the fact that I've been playing wow since 2005 and this is player fatigue. I didn't even read the patch notes and still haven't read it. 3 years time i've gone from a hardcasual>raider>super casual oh and it's been in the same guild so technically gosh these people are the same ones from 3 years ago! amazing some have gotten married, kids etc. Addiction is best when it is managed in yummy doses. There was a time where i actually believed that wowing 14 hours a day was a lifestyle and that i was taking a break .

No comments: