Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where have you been?

Hi hi again,
like the title says , sleepy priest i've been on hiatus from blogging and have been working a new career prep.. erm and leveling alts.

I am now leveling a mage hordeside 62 and leaving it for a bit cuz omg leveling is hard and a bit lonely now that friends are a bit busy or burnt out from wow.

On my 3rd server aka the reroll one my old guild's GM made a special effort to set aside 1 weeknight a week called alt night to help a few very late comers level u They even made alts at the same level as myself and a few others. It is not a run through and it gives me an opportunity to get those instance quests out of the way without having to pug or beg a run through. Personally I hate asking a higher level to run anything and no one learns anything in that run. When it comes to groups unlike some people who will spend hours going anyone need Xyz I can put my own groups together in 5 mins ..but it's more fun to run with old friends than a random pug.

I'm impressed .. they actually made time for little me! I'm not that important in the guild these days .. i log in say hi .. chat some maybe some leveling and log out. meh i've mellowed in wow terms i'm content with a little of everything ( instance a bit, pvp some, alt some and maybe once every 2 months raid some) I use to be a former hardcore raider .. raided 5 nights a week!! 2-3 progression raids, 1 farm instance and maybe another random raid. hmm that probably contributed to some of my poor work performance at times. youknow nod off atwork with screw ups that either I did or someone else made .. but i cant' be sure because i'm that tired.

Anyways I need to prep for a gnomer run next week .. heh luckily I have a good knack for AH so even w/o making an effort I have 130g at level 28 enough to pay for 2 level 30 mounts for me and my alt. I'll see if i can double my gold by week's end. oh did i mention i hate farming and refuse to do it?

heh well no doubt i'll be ok goldwise .. as I've always had alot of gold on both the original main server, 2nd server so server #3 shouldn't be an issue.

No comments: