Monday, May 31, 2010

What do you do with your gold?

What do I do these days?  I log in to wow 1-2x a week and its to check AH, relist unsold items and log on gchat to see who else I know who still plays.     Gold I never did have much use for gold other than give it away to family members and RL friends and on a rare occasion a WOW friend who desparately needed a mount.    I collect gold coins like people collect epics i just like looking at it and seeing the item sucessful in my inbox.

In my very limited WOW time it is spent mostly on my "main" a druid on a certain server farming up a stratolme mount or not on wow at all.  AH farming is my past time I buy and sell.   CurrentlyI have 80K  i'm sure at some point it will reach the character max but then I have alot of alts so there's lots more room.

7/3/10 correction 97k gold.

No comments: