Friday, March 26, 2010

secrets to making easy gold --- pet store

Gold and more gold .. well an easy way to get gold is cross faction AH of course you'd have to pay for a 2nd account so you can transfer gold around. but then that amounts to a little more than buying gold.

2nd account and pet trading $16.99 = 2000g a month 
vs.
buying gold website $15.00 = 3000g

my secret?  Open a pet store
Minor Faction not my main: I have 2nd account armed with 4 level 1 alts
(AH banker alt, Alts per race to access pets, and 1 standing at the neutral auction house).

Main faction:   also the same setup except my toon levels are higher.
AH alt - 2
Racial alts 4 (human, gnome, night elf, draine)
Neutral AH toon - 1
the rest are banker alts and a main.

I've made 10k just from selling pets and its stress free just list log for the week and come back to see pages and pages of sold stuff.   I use auctioneer so it auto lists, and some mail mod  i use auto opens everything.  

No comments: