Friday, July 3, 2009

Bored of new guild already ...

Honestly I think i'm slowly tiring of WOW .. I log in for my seasonal pets and goodies level some and thats it. but for someone who is "bored" i sure spend alot of time on it.

priest 3 gets goodies from MGT and heroic Magisters Terrace. The guild is an RP guild though for an RP guild there's rarely and takers for my runs so I pug it just the same. Anyways perhaps its a minor mismatch of personality I dont like thier raid focused RP .. its like a hard core guild's raids with people barking orders .. I dont log on to be barked as for healing I know my stuff and most certainly don't need or want any comments or critism. There is this priest i think she's officer / gm or something I think she's annoying with her "orders" but meh I'm no GM and dont care for it .. so my plan for 80 is that I run whatever whenever with whomever .. I am not going to be limiting myself to this guild. They are too casual for me in thier raid an instancing but too much of a hard core RPer for me. So far their admissions is fairly open with just about anyone getting invited .. well leaving alot of undergeared people wanting instances. At 80 I will do exactly one raid with them to see how they raid and that will be it

Ah well I'll take what I can get and leave for greener pastures .. there are no bonds of friendship here. What there is is a tame guild chat, and a pool of peoples to fuel my instances should i want any.




1 - swift white hawkstrider mount
1 - enchant steelweave
1 - enchant vitality
1 - enchant death frost
1 - scorchling (pet)
1-mid summer pet.

No comments: